Saturday, January 28, 2017

You Can't Measure the Stuff that Makes Us Man



  "So you agree that possibilities aren't endless?"

  "Well, I agree from a mathematical standpoint, Albert, but not from a human one. I believe that the things we put numbers on are not necessarily the things that count the most. You can't measure the stuff that makes us man. Like Keisha's creativity or how hard she'll work." Mr Daniels shrugs. "Just my opinion."

  "Well, it seems that the part that can be measured is most important," Albert says. "Because that's what can be proven."

  "Well, my fine young fellow, I think we'll have to agree to disagree," Mr Daniels says, walking by Albert and patting his shoulder.

Fish in a Tree, P48
Lynda Mullaly Hunt
ISBN 978-0-399-16259-6




No comments :

Post a Comment